Cabins and Pricing
Our Cabins sit on a bluff right above Lake Superior.
Most of our cabins are pine paneled inside with wood floors.
All cabins have full cooking facilities with propane stove/oven, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker and ample dishes and cookware.
Bathrooms include a shower, toilet and sink.
There is electricity, propane heat and the cabins are furnished simply but comfortably.
You won’t be bothered by a telephone or TV and there is NO WIFI. Come un-plug.
Towels, sheets, and blankets are provided, along with hand soap, dish soap and toilet paper.
We ask our guests to recycle and compost to cut down on garbage being dumped into landfills.
We also have pure water from two wells that are each over 380 feet deep, State Health Dept. tested each season and tastes better than bottled water. We encourage you to leave your bottled water at home to cut down on our largest recycling item: plastic bottles.
- Prices shown are BASE RATES for 1 or 2 PEOPLE
- Add $10 for each EXTRA person
- Add 12.375% sales tax to total bill.
- FIRST PREFERENCE will be given to week long (7 NIGHT) reservations; along with a 10% discount..
- A deposit is required for each reservation of half the total amount. We accept cash or checks here at Cobblestone, NO CREDIT CARDS, sorry. Please make checks payable to Cobblestone Cabins. Balance is due upon arrival. You are responsible for the nights you have reserved.
- Cancellation Policy: Since we are a small family resort, cancelled reservations affect our business significantly. Therefore, if you must cancel, don't wait until the last minute. Please let us know as soon as possible. Your deposit will be returned, less $50 handling fee, if we can rent the whole time period you have reserved.
We will handle each cancelled reservation individually.
- Cobblestone has a NO PET POLICY, all buildings are SMOKE FREE and NO TENTING or RV’S permitted. Day visitors will be charged $10 per person.
- CHECK-IN AFTER 4 P.M. CHECK OUT: 10:30 A.M.
- QUIET TIME: 9:30 P.M.-8:00 A.M.
- We are currently renting six cabins and taking week-long reservations.
- Click an image to see the cabin's layout.
- Prices shown are for 2 people. Add $10 for each extra person.